Car stereo and alarm systems is our business. We also specialise in sales and installations of most car related products. Our company is dedicated to providing our customers with the best car audio experience possible including superior quality, customer service and the most competitive prices around. We have been selling and installing the first-class car audio products for years. We are installers for several top brands, including Pioneer, Sony, Panasonic, Alpine, Kenwood, JVC, Targa, Sanji, Star Sound, Auto Watch and many more.
Customizations are a key area of our business and always completed to your satisfaction and we will fix the problems other dealers may cause. Once you experience our never-ending selections, excellent prices, and friendly customer service, you won’t go anywhere else!
Organised Noise and Security, is the home of superior quality car stereo and alarm systems. We only stock top brand products and use the best installation techniques by experienced technicians. When required, we service electronics in house without having to send those items out for repair. This allows us to reduce turnaround time and improve your experience.
Your car should always have a car alarm, especially if you have an expensive stereo system or GPS navigation system in your car. Moreover, the security of your car is not something you should take lightly. While there are cheap options, the quality of these products are significantly inferior to those which are more expensive but worthwhile. High quality car alarms offer several features and services. In addition, car alarms may earn you an insurance discount.
There are two ways a car alarm is set in motion, active and passive. Passive alarms activate when the ignition is off and all the car doors have been shut. However the driver must press a button or enter a code to turn an active alarm on.
When buying a car alarm, it is important to consider which features best fit you and your car. A car alarm can offer:
- Sirens and Air Horns: Loud devices which are used to impede the thief and draw attention to the car.
- Active Re-arm: After the alarm has been disarmed, the system will automatically re-arm after a specified amount of time if a door is not opened. This is to prevent accidental disarming by the remote transmitter.
- Strobes and Flashing Lights: Lights that are used to bring attention to the car when an attempt to steal it has occurred.
- Ignition/Starter Kill: Turns the ignition and engine off when the alarm is activated.
- Microwave Detectors and Zones: Sensors which go off when an area around the car has been breached while the alarm is armed.
- Window Roll-up Module: Rolls the windows up when an alarm is armed.
- Carjack Protection: Turns the engine to turn off and causes the siren to blare when the car is taken from the owner of the car.
- Tracking: Allows the vehicle to be tracked in the event of theft.